Compassion for victims of domestic violence has fueled Angelica's desire to provide legal representation to those in need. Through the Legal Aid Society of South Florida, Inc., founded by Abraham Ovadia, Esq., Angelica dedicates her time to zealously advocating for the rights and safety of victims of domestic violence. Ovadia Law Group is proud to have her as a part of our experienced team of Boca Raton lawyers.
Angelica concentrates her practice in the areas of personal injury, family law, estate planning and probate.
- Nova Southeastern Shepard Broad Law School, J.D., 2013
- University of Miami, Coral Gables, FL: B.A., 2009
- Florida Bar, 2014
- Broward County Bar Association, 2014 – Present
- Dade County Bar Association, 2016 – Present
- Palm Beach Bar Association, 2018 - Present
- Ridings v. Ridings, No. 4D15–4103